Elizabeth Teall – Lead Nurse (Nurse Practitioner)
Claire Perkins – Practice Nurse (Chronic Health Disease Management and Paediatric Specialist Nurse)
Charlotte Pritchard – Practice Nurse
Sonya Bryant – Practice Nurse
All of our nursing team offer Gynaecology Clinics, Smoking Cessation, Travel Advice and Immunisations, Chronic Health monitoring, Contraception and Dressings amongst many other things.
Chronic Health Monitoring inc BP checks, Diabetes support, Height and Weight Checks, Wound Care, Smoking Cessation, Weight Management advice, Injections. Support to the Nurse Practitioner and Chronic Disease Management Team.
Blood tests, ECGs and supporting the treatment room nurses
Supporting BEMS (Banes Enhanced Medical Services) with Vasectomy clinics and Dermatology clinics.
Healthcare assistants support practice nurses with their daily work and carry out tasks such as phlebotomy (drawing blood), blood pressure measurement and new patient checks. They may act as a chaperone when a patient or doctor requests one.
- working as part of nursing team providing health promotion and health education to adults and their families
- assisting in identifying health needs of patients and participating in the delivery and evaluation of care provided under the indirect supervision of a registered nurse
- running health education and health promotion programmes, including smoking cessation, diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle
- maintaining accurate, clear and concise records and communicating information to members of the team as necessary
- maintaining and ordering stocks of equipment
- providing a safe environment for the management of patients and protection of staff and visitors