Sister Elizabeth Teall – Lead Nurse
Sister Sarah Szulc – Practice Nurse (Respiratory Specialist)
Sister Claire Perkins – Practice Nurse
Sister Marian Hallett – Practice Nurse
Sister Lucia Keaney – Practice Nurse
As well as the above specialities, all our nursing team offer Gynaecology Clinics, Smoking Cessation, Travel Advice and Immunisations, Contraception and Dressings amongst many other things.
Claire – Phlebotomist
Blood tests, BP checks, Height and Weight Checks, Injections
New Patient Checks, Phlebotomy, Smoking Cessation Advice, Healthy Lifestyle Advice, NHS Health Checks, Ear syringing, basic wound care
Healthcare assistants support practice nurses with their daily work and carry out tasks such as phlebotomy (drawing blood), blood pressure measurement and new patient checks. They may act as a chaperone when a patient or doctor requests one.
- working as part of a district nursing team providing health promotion and health education to adults and their families
- assisting in identifying health needs of patients and participating in the delivery and evaluation of care provided under the indirect supervision of a registered nurse
- running health education and health promotion programmes, including smoking cessation, diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle
- maintaining accurate, clear and concise records and communicating information to members of the team as necessary
- maintaining and ordering stocks of equipment
- providing a safe environment for the management of patients and protection of staff and visitors