The Riverside Clinic
Contact their appointments line on 01225 831593
The Riverside Clinic provides:
Testing and treatment
- Testing for sexually transmitted infections, including Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea
- Diagnosis and treatment of Genital Warts and Herpes
- HIV and Syphilis testing
- Hepatitis A, B and C testing will be offered in certain circumstances
- Hepatitis A and B vaccinations for those who have been, or could be at risk
Please be aware that it can take two weeks from sexual contact for a chlamydia and gonorrhoea test to be accurate, four weeks for a HIV test and twelve weeks for a syphilis test.
Contraception and pregnancy advice
- Contraception, including emergency contraception, depo and implants, contraceptive pills and intrauterine devices/systems (also known as coils)
- Pregnancy testing and advice
Care and support
- Sexual assault follow-up care
- PEPSE (Post Exposure Prophylaxis following sexual exposure for HIV)
- Outpatient care for persons with HIV
- Free condoms
- Telephone advice line
B&NES Sexual Health Improvement Service for Young People
We provide free confidential sexual health service for young people.
This service is for young people aged 13 – 24 years, and for professionals working with young people in the Bath and North East Somerset area.
Further information is available at: www.virgincare.co.uk